The Power Designer software goes beyond converter configuration and provides an overview of the whole power system enabling you to define relationships across rails - phase spreading, sequencing, and fault spreading.
The built-in simulation enables power-stage analysis to optimize tuning and visualize design behavior against your power requirements such as transient response, output impedance, and power dissipation.
Power Designer features include:
- System configuration and efficiency of the entire power system.
- Configuration and simulation of the control loop, transient response and power dissipation.
- System functions for sequencing, tracking, paralleling and synchronization/phase spreading configuration.
- Easy configuration and monitoring of your digital power modules.
- SMBus tool and sample code bundled for full SMBus control and production programming.
The user guide will be included in the installation software.
Latest Release: Flex Power Designer 3.1.2 (2019-07-12)
Information Collection and Use
Registered users providing their contact information via this website authorize Flex to use the data provided for related marketing purposes in the area of power system design and development. Registered users will have the opportunity to opt-out from receiving these future communications by taking the steps provided within the 'Unsubscribe' section of the related emails.
Flex is the sole owner of any information collected on this website. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Flex may also transfer the collected information to any relevant unit within Flex, which may be located anywhere in the world.
Communication with power modules can be as simple as connecting a PC to a board through the dedicated USB to SMBus adaptor.
The user guide will be included in installation software.
This version of the Flex Power Designer is free to use after you register for a personal license. Using the application without registeration is not permitted.